1.04.2015

37 weeks

This was Thursday (37 weeks exactly)
This is today 

I honestly feel like she really did drop this week. Elias even said my belly looked different!


HOW FAR ALONG:  37 weeks 3 days

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 30+ I'll find out exactly how much tomorrow.

MATERNITY CLOTHES: nothing new! Just loving the new stuff I got last week and my sweats :)

STRETCH MARKS: stretch marks are getting worse on my legs

SLEEP: I wake up multiple times in the night and have been getting really bad acid reflux. A few times I sat up in the middle of the night and threw up in my mouth. The first time it happened I thought I was going to puke on our bed :/ ha ha sorry TMI

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: I got the car seat, jogging stroller and diaper bag! This little girl can come now 

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: nothing really!

MISS ANYTHING: my body! BUT there are only 2.5 weeks left 

MOVEMENT: SO much this week. Yesterday she was literally non stop

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK: not really!

GENDER: Girl

LABOR SIGNS: Not one sign! But there is SO much pressure downtown. I told Elias that I don't know how I'll go 2 more weeks without the baby just falling out. Her head feels SO low

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT: Poking out!  

WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF: fake one is on ha ha

HAPPY OR MOODY: a little moody/tired unfortunately! Sorry Elias

LOOKING FORWARD TO: my doctor's appointment tomorrow to see if I'm dilated I effaced!

EXERCISE: walking :) the other day I went on a 2 mile walk and I was so sore for the next 2 days! But I plan on walking as much as I can till this baby comes

No comments:

Post a Comment