1.11.2015

38 weeks

Like my double chin? :))

HOW FAR ALONG:  38 weeks 3 days

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 39 pounds OMG

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Yep! I'm living in my maternity shirts and Victoria's Secret leggings

STRETCH MARKS: yes :( found some on my hips now! But still none on my belly though hallelujah

SLEEP: waking up about 3 times a night having to pee or just out of discomfort ha ha!

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: setting an induction date with my doctor! That means baby green is coming this Thursday!!! 

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: just getting done with pregnancy

MISS ANYTHING: feeling light, a flat stomach, tanning and working out!

MOVEMENT: Still so much! I thought she would slow down the closer I got to the end but she has kicked it into high gear 

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK: not really!

GENDER: Girl

LABOR SIGNS: This may be TMI but I lost my mucus plug this week. Some people think that means I will go any day and others say that doesn't matter ha ha. Still no contractions, but at my appointment on Monday my doctor told me I was 70% effaced and a little over 1 centimeter dilated! I'm excited to see how I've progressed tomorrow at my appt

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT: Poking out!  

WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF: fake one is on ha ha

HAPPY OR MOODY: very happy, but very exhausted and ready to have my baby girl here 

LOOKING FORWARD TO: meeting our little girl this week!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXERCISE: walking at least a mile everyday (usually 2) and tons of squats! I have been wearing my new garmin vivofit watch that I got for Christmas, it has a pedometer on it and yesterday it said I walked like 8000+ steps yesterday! Elias and I went on a date and shopping and it paid off fitness wise! 

Funny fact: my doctor told me as I was walking out of his office to "go into labor!" And I told him I'll try, and I'll walk a ton and then he said "if walking really put women into labor I would have a treadmill in my office" soooo I don't think he believes if helps but I have been enjoying it!

-Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment