12.29.2014

36 weeks!!


HOW FAR ALONG:  36 weeks 4 days

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 30+

MATERNITY CLOTHES: bought some tank tops and a few sweaters this week! Honestly I didn't want to buy any more but I had to! And they were on extreme clearance at target 

STRETCH MARKS: found some on my legs! They aren't bad at all though

SLEEP: I've turned into an insomniac! 

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Christmas, Kylee had her baby, it snowed, and I had another baby shower. It's been a great week!!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: can't think of anything

MISS ANYTHING: My old body ha ha

MOVEMENT: yes but it has slowed down a bit. I'm thinking she's getting a little cramped 

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK: not really!

GENDER: Girl

LABOR SIGNS: Nothing at all. I am now going to the doctor weekly and he didn't even "check" me since I haven't been contracting or anything 

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT: Poking out!  

WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF: fake one is on ha ha

HAPPY OR MOODY: extremely happy! I just day dream about this little girl all day long and can't wait to meet her.

LOOKING FORWARD TO: my next doctor's appointment to see if I'm progressing at all!

EXERCISE: walking and squats have been in high gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment