12.21.2014

34/35 weeks


HOW FAR ALONG:  35 weeks 3 days

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 30+

MATERNITY CLOTHES: lots of dresses!

STRETCH MARKS: on my boobs

SLEEP: Getting pretty rough! 

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: last week I had my baby shower! It was sooo fun and we got a lot of great stuff :) also I got a day off this week so I was able to situate the nursery and our bedroom!

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Elias and I got the stomach flu and it was HORRIBLE. Also I started getting heartburn! What the heck! I go nine months without it and then out of nowhere I am getting it everyday!

MISS ANYTHING: Breathing, 

MOVEMENT: yep! All up in my ribs! This little lady is a kicker

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK: smells, although I think the sensitivity is lessening.

GENDER: Girl

LABOR SIGNS: None :| I wish I would just have some Braxton Hicks or something.

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT: Poking out!  

WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF: off. It happened last week. I had to go out a buy a cheapo ring from Walmart. I'm not going to lie it was a sad day!

HAPPY OR MOODY: I would say getting extremely anxious! Especially now since my friend had her baby yesterday it is making me sooo anxious/excited for my day to come.

LOOKING FORWARD TO: Christmas and my other baby shower next weekend. And starting this week are my weekly doctors appointments!

EXERCISE: :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment