11.02.2014

28 weeks

 





HOW FAR ALONG: 28 weeks 3 days

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 20 at my last appointment, but we'll see for sure on Tuesday at my next appointment. Buuut we just had Halloween so let's get real it's going to be a lot more than that! 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: Yep! Still love them sooo much

STRETCH MARKS: Not yet.  But I am just getting more and more itchy as the days go on

SLEEP: Sleep has been okay this week. I just get a little sore from being on my left side.. like my shoulders and hip are sore when I wake up.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Halloween of course :)


WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Hmm nothing in particular although I have been pretty moody.. sorry elias!

MISS ANYTHING: being able to bend down/standup/move without grunting HA HA


MOVEMENT: yep allllll day.  Although her movements haven't been very jabby. They have been more rolling motions.


FOOD CRAVINGS: I would have to say sweets and milk still.... But milk has protein and calcium so that's a good thing right?? ;)

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK: smells.  It's weird this week mint has been bothering me.. like smelling a pack of gum makes me sick. And also I am kind of getting deja vu of the first trimester because If I go too long without eating I get queasy.

GENDER: Girl

LABOR SIGNS: Nope.  Just some random cramping.. which I'm wondering if it is braxton hicks?

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT: Starting to poke out after I eat!!


WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF: still on but still getting verrrrry tight at night time!!


HAPPY OR MOODY: This week has been a moody one :(

LOOKING FORWARD TO: Finishing the nursery!!!  We still need a crib, area rug, changing table pad, and pack n' play, and curtains. Also I started repainting the changing table yesterday.  I did one coat and it looks awesome! Just have to do one more coat and paint the nobs and we'll be golden. (pun intended since I am doing gold nobs)


EXERCISE: Running!  It really hurts my groin muscles and pubic bone... I'm going to ask my doctor about it on tuesday!



We are so excited to meet our little pumpkin! I imagine everyday what she will look like and how she will be.  I feel so blessed that heavenly father has allowed us to get pregnant with this baby and have so much love for her already!

Now just to choose a name for her....

-stef

No comments:

Post a Comment