11.09.2014

29 weeks



HOW FAR ALONG: 29 weeks 2 days

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 28 :| I was a little shocked at how much I had jumped from my last appointment.. But I guess that means she's growing!!

MATERNITY CLOTHES: yep! I live in my long sleeve maternity tees from target! 

STRETCH MARKS: Nope! I wonder if I'm going to? A lot of people say they didn't get them till the very end.. So we'll see

SLEEP: I wake up ALOT in the middle of the night :/ and I'm pretty uncomfortable/hot

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Hmm any time I can get with my hubby! We have had crazy schedules lately

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: I can't really think of anything!

MISS ANYTHING: comfort ha ha

MOVEMENT: yep! This little lady is steoooong, I just jabbed so hard it makes me jump or wakes me up in the middle of the night
FOOD CRAVINGS: same old sweets. Speaking of which, I passed my glucose test but they told me that my iron was low so I have to take iron pills.

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK: smells.

GENDER: Girl

LABOR SIGNS: decided I have been having Braxton hicks, around once or twice a day

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT: poking out   


WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF: I've started taking it off at nights! I decided I might even need to buy a cheapo fake one

HAPPY OR MOODY: moody again.. sorry baby!

LOOKING FORWARD TO: Having the baby in my arms instead of in my tummy! And getting back to my old body ha ha

EXERCISE: I've been bad this week... I've only done some leg exercises


The biggest struggle we have faced this year is her name.. we had two pretty solid names that we were going to choose between and now we don't know if we like either of them :| so we are on the hunt again!.


Also this week I have been swelling like crazy. I mean look at that face in that picture ^^^ 

This week we are house sitting for my parents, yay! So this means we get to hang out with this girl alllllll week :)


-stef

No comments:

Post a Comment