10.28.2014

27 weeks



HOW FAR ALONG: 27 weeks 5 days (a little late this week!)

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 20. So hopefully I just gain a pound a week from here on out 

MATERNITY CLOTHES: heck yes! and I really wish I would have started wearing them soon. I let the pride get the best of me 

STRETCH MARKS: Nope. But I have been itching this week :/

SLEEP: not going to lie sleep has been pretty horrible this past week! This little girl is a mover and a shaker when the sun goes down! Also I wake up in the middle of the night sweating and can't breath very well.  Let's just say nights are not my favorite part of the day.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Going on a mini vacay to St. George, it was perfect weather and so fun to get away :)


WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Going back to work.

MISS ANYTHING: hmmm I think I've said this before but I miss occasionally going tanning.

MOVEMENT: As I sit here writing this, this little girl is a squirmy wormy!! Also this week her movement has been different.. instead of punches and kicks it feels more like rolls.. if that make sense? It's more like long sweeping motions opposed to jabs. I would have to say that today I have felt the most movement of any day in my whole pregnancy. I absolutely love it.


FOOD CRAVINGS: Sweets and milk :) ha ha. But i'll be honest I think she is going through a growth spurt because I am HUNGRY all the time!

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK: smells

GENDER: Girl

LABOR SIGNS: No thank goodness! Although last week I was having some pretty bad stomach cramping and I called my doctor because it was so bad.  They told me to just sit down and drink some water.  It definitely helped and I haven't had anything since.

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT: mostly flat but starting to poke out sometimes, I'm thinking it's going to be a full blown outie

WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF: On but it gets pretty tight sometimes at nights! Which is good reminder to drink lots and lots of water :)

HAPPY OR MOODY: Super duper happy!

LOOKING FORWARD TO: Seeing this little baby girl. I day dream every single day about holding her and see what she looks like :)

EXERCISE: Went running again but other than that not too much.



Pregnancy is flying by! I can't believe I only have 12 weeks left.  We already love this little girl so much :)

-stef

No comments:

Post a Comment