7.15.2015

HALF BIRTHDAY!







 How in the world is my teeny tiny baby 6 months old??? It really has gone by so fast and i'm not going to lie I have gotten a little emotional thinking about it.  As I have nursed Elsie I just sit there and think of when she was first born!  From the moment she was born to just the time in the hospital, to her first car ride, listening to her first song ever (Angel by Jack Johnson) which was our wedding song, but I love it even more now! 

The fact that she has more than doubled her birth weight.. like really how was she that small! And now she is growing up at light speed.  We love every single second with her and even the hard times I remind myself to not wish it away because time goes by too fast!  

You have TWO teeth

You are efficiently army crawling and inch worming

You sit by yourself but still tip over sometimes

You are obsessed with making a monkey face and monkey noises (think ooo ooo ah ahh)

You laugh so hard when tickled

You don't sit still AT ALL (it makes church pretty hard)

You love playing with sunglasses

You splash SO HARD in the pool and tub

You love when daddy gets home from work

You grab mommy and daddy's faces and give us kisses

Everything goes in your mouth

You have figured out how to find your bunker and put it in your mouth

You suck your thumb to fall asleep

You love watermelon and popsicles and pull any food in my hands into your mouth!! And are going to officially start solids this week

You grab anything in fron of you and pull anything off of the table that is in reach

You talk SO much and SO loud and even talk to yourself in your mirror in the car

You are so mobile that you get stuck under everything

You are the smiliest at babe I know! Although I feel like pics I post never fully portray that

You even smile in your sleep, if we kiss you on the cheek or lips 9/10 you will give a big cheesed

Happiest personality, that's what everyone says when they meet you 

You are insanely curious

Changing your diaper is almost impossible alone

You wear a size 2 diaper and 3-6 month clothes

LOVES:
Tubs and the pool
Sucking water out of washcloths in the tub
Sunglasses
Putting everything in your mouth
Being free
Standing
Plastic things that crinkle (bags, water bottles)
Kids

HATES:
Cuddles
The hot car
Getting toys taken from you
Getting tired

Elsie girl you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to us! I feel extremely blessed to be your mother and to get to spend every single day with you! I love you with all of my heart and I am so proud of all the things you do (although I wish you would slow down a little bit) happy half birthday! I hope you enjoy your half birthday cake I am making for you on Sunday.

-Stef (mom)






















 




No comments:

Post a Comment