9.23.2014

22 weeks

My bump looks a TON smaller these last couple of days for some reason!

HOW FAR ALONG: 22 weeks 5 days

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 15

MATERNITY CLOTHES: I bought the cutest maternity sweatshirt at Target! Elias actually picked it out and it is my favorite new article of clothing

STRETCH MARKS: nope! I never miss a day with my belly butter ha ha

SLEEP: I find it hard to breath when sleeping in certain positions and I toss and turn a lot because my legs/hips fall asleep. But my neck is better :)

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK: celebrating our anniversary in Park City! It was a blast :)

WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: not going to lie looking at the scale was hard. Of course I know you gain wright during pregnancy and I know it is healthy to gain weight. But I think when it is your reality and you see a number on the scale you've never seen before it is a little upsetting. This doesn't mean I am going to change anything I am doing or that I am going to be worrying about it! It was just a little obstacle I had to get over :) and thankfully Elias is amazing and let me have a pouty night and now I'm waaay over it!

MISS ANYTHING: tanning! I am SO white! We went swimming and I was like glowing when I took my clothes off. I even got sun burned which is pretty rare for me ha ha!

MOVEMENT: yep, I love it :) when we were in Park City we spent a good 20 minutes just watching me belly! And I even woke Elias up to feel her moving

FOOD CRAVINGS: Honestly I haven't had a strong craving in a long time!

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY OR SICK: Honestly no it is great!

GENDER: Girly girl

LABOR SIGNS: NO

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT: still getting flatter

WEDDING RINGS ON OR OFF: on but this week my hands and feet were swelling like crazy! I have been trying to drink as much water as I can

HAPPY OR MOODY: Really happy :)

LOOKING FORWARD TO: the holiday season!

EXERCISE: yes! I bought a kettlebell and have been doing circuit training with it. It feels incredible to be working out again :)

Here is one of the workouts I like! Except I do 20 figure 8's, 20 high pulls, 10 snatches each arm and then I repeat the whole thing a few times. I really like it!

-stef

No comments:

Post a Comment